Add some tranquility to your life with this New "Jade" bead which is not actually Jade, but a type of light green Serpentine. New "Jade" Serpentine is said to have the same spiritual values as green Jade. This gemstone helps the wearer to come out of depression. This Serpentine gemstone is an excellent stone to use in meditation. Serpentine has long been considered a stone that protects against snakebites, parasite infections, poison and venom. New "Jade" Serpentine is associated with the heart chakra and the astrological sign of Gemini. This 10-11mm bead is center drilled for stringing purposes.
- Material: Natural multi new "Jade" (Serpentine), materials can include Peridot, sea green and olive new "Jade"
- Grade: C-
- Mohs Hardness: 2.5-6
- Approx. Size: 10-11mm diameter
- Color: Various tones of pale green
- Shape: Round
- Cut: Hand Cut - Sizes, shapes and colors may vary with handcrafted items
- Mineral Information: Magnesium hydroxyl silicate
- Approx. Hole Size: 1mm, center drilled, fits up to 20 gauge wire or stringing material
- Country of Origin: China
- Sold By: 1 piece
- Note: Various pieces shown for color variation example, new "jade" is available in many different hues, including sea green, olive and antiqued shades. Stones tend to have a waxy luster and can have speckles of cream or black-colored inclusions