Give your designs a very sophisticated style this fine-quality sterling silver labradorite tear-drop surrounded by white topaz set in a silver metal. White Topaz is a colorless variety of topaz, a silicate mineral that exists in a lot of different colors. The beautiful Pendant features Iridescent-Gray with Clear, Blue, Green color. The Teardrop Pendant has beautiful facets that display multi-colors when catches the light. This Pendant also called spectrolite, labradorite of is named for Labrador, the Canadian peninsula where it was first found in 1770. The measurement of the stone is 35mm Long, 16mm Wide, 5mm Thick, plus loop.
- Material: Natural Labradorite and White Topaz, Sterling Silver
- Grade: N/A
- Mohs Hardness: N/A
- Approx. Size: 35mm Length, 16mm Width, 5mm Thickness, plus loop. Stone measures 25x10mm.
- Color: Iridescent-Gray with Clear, Blue, Green
- Shape: Faceted Teardrop
- Cut: Hand cut single sided faceted with smooth flat back, no two pendants are alike - Sizes, shapes and colors may vary with handcrafted items
- Mineral Information: Feldspar Group / White Topaz is a colorless variety of topaz, a silicate mineral that exists in a lot of different colors
- Approx. Hole Size: Center top loop has an inner diameter of 1mm, Loop will add 2mm to length, 37mm total length
- Country of Origin: India
- Sold By: 1 Piece