Add uniqueness to your designs with this Natural green aventurine pendant with silver plated “Pewter” (Zinc based alloy) loop and ring. Natural green aventurine shimmers from the iridescent mica inclusions nestled beneath the minty-green semi translucent surface. This green aventurine pendant is an ideal size for necklace designs.
Pendulums have been used for centuries to find things - water, gold, and oil - treasures of all kinds including answers! Through the ages, people have used the pendulum to guide them toward correct answers to their important questions. It is one of the oldest, and one of the simplest methods of obtaining information intuitively.
- Material: Natural Green Aventurine with Silver Plated "Pewter" (Zinc Based Alloy) Loop and ring, Designer Quality
- Grade: N/A
- Mohs Hardness: N/A
- Approx. Size: Stone size 42mm Length, 11mm Width, 11mm at top, 2mm at bottom Thickness
- Color: Pale Green
- Shape: 6 Sided Faceted Pendulum
- Cut: Hand cut faceted 6 point, no two drops are alike - Sizes, shapes and colors may vary with handcrafted items
- Mineral Information: Aventurine is a variety of Quartz characterized by bright inclusions of Mica or other minerals
- Approx. Hole Size: Drilled into top center loop and bail which has an inner diameter of 1.5mm. Loop will add 2mm to hanging length, 44mm total length
- Country of Origin: India
- Sold By: 1 Piece