Red creek jasper is an extremely beautiful and graceful gemstone. This bead displays very rich and bright colors of red, yellow, olive green and brown color with criss cross line that run across the bead. You can make beautiful necklace and bracelet with these amazing beads. These beads would add gorgeous shine to your jewelry that makes you look outstanding.
Red creek jasper was found near the Red River in China. Red creek jasper is believed to bring relaxation and it also known as a protective stone. The 4mm Red creek jasper is center drilled for stringing purposes.
- Material: Stabalized Red Creek Jasper Designer Quality
- Grade: B
- Mohs Hardness: 6.5-7
- Approx. Size: 4mm Diameter
- Color: Red, Brown, Green - Banding, pattern and colors can vary from piece to piece
- Shape: Round
- Cut: Machine-cut, drilled and polished - Sizes, shapes and colors may vary with handcrafted items
- Mineral Information: Aggregate of microgranular quartz and/or chalcedony with iron inclusions
- Approx. Hole Size: Less than 1mm, center drilled, fits up 20 gauge wire or stringing material
- Country of Origin: China
- Sold By: 1 Piece
- Note: Various pieces shown for color variation example, Surface blemishes, flat spots or cavities add to the natural beauty of the stone