Look stylish and beautiful and with these African “jade" star shape bead. African “jade” is actually a green variety of garnet called "grossular" and is not true jade. The Powerful stone helps in bringing harmony to the mind, body and spirit. Its dark green color comes from fossilized algae that are over 2 billion years old.
This bead measures 6mm long, 6mm wide, 3mm thick with the hole size less than 1mm, drilled from top to bottom. Sizes, shapes and colors may vary with handcrafted items.
- Material: African "Jade" (Grossular) Designer Quality
- Grade: B
- Mohs Hardness: 7
- Approx. Size: 6mm Length, 6mm Width, 3mm Thickness
- Color: Avacodo mauve, maroon, brown and lighter shades of green . It blends colors in a variety of swirled, banded, veined, spotted and "crackled" patterns
- Shape: Flat Star
- Cut: Hand Cut - Sizes, shapes and colors may vary with handcrafted items
- Mineral Information: Variety of Garnet, Grossular
- Approx. Hole Size: Less than 1mm, drilled top to bottom angled, fits up 22 gauge wire or stringing material
- Country of Origin: South Africa
- Sold By: 1 Piece
- Note: Various pieces shown for color variation example